Friends, Family, and weird people who randomly landed on this site---
I'm new to this whole blogging thing so I don't know if it's lame or what, and I know 95% of my friends are going to make fun of me...but this is a much easier way to keep you fools updated on life Down Under whether you like it or not.
For those of you who don't know, I'm headed off to New Zealand on Monday to spend the year volunteering with a marine conservation NGO and doing some sailing and traveling in a country famed for its gorgeous landscapes, laid back people/sheep, and of course, Mordor.
In packing (something I hate doing more than almost anything) for a year, I can't help but be reminded of packing up my life 4 years ago and heading off to college for my freshman year. If I have half the time and meet a quarter of the people I have had and met over the past 4 years, I will be supremely lucky. I highly doubt I would be where I am right now if it hadn't been for every last one of you. I'm going to miss you all terribly, but I guess this can become the excuse for you to come to the other side of the world.
I'll have my blackberry so if we're bbm friends, keep in touch that way...if not, my pin is 319E3204. Don't try calling or texting because it costs way too much, I'll post my new phone number when I get a service down there.
Love and kisses
[Katherine] Rainone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good Luck Katherine!! Have a great time, what an awesome opportunity! Can't wait to hear about it.
ReplyDelete