I have once again landed in Auckland (which, after having now seen all the major cities in New Zealand, is officially my least favorite one in the country) I am trying to wrap my mind around having a home base again. One thing I am looking forward to is not wearing a single item of clothing I've had in the backpack I've been living out of for the past 3 months....I can safely say I hate every piece of attire (4 shirts, one pair of jeans, one pair of shorts and a dress or two) I have and can't wait to slip into a clean t-shirt and different jeans that I left back in Mamaki. I have also finally thrown out a pair of New Balances I've had since the 7th grade, partly because they smell rancid, and partly because my French and British companions die laughing every time they see the small but prominent "USA" printed on the side of them. RIP.
Anyway, here's what I've decided to do. Since I have deprived everyone of frequent updates and pictures, I think I'll post a picture or two from my last few months of travel a day, as to not overwhelm everyone and I can have some time to pick the best ones! Because let's face it, I'm not the best photographer. I'd rather take in a landscape with my own two eyes, but then again I don't have the best of memories so adequate pictures suffice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Well where iz the pictures?
ReplyDelete